Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WHAAAA??!!!!!



Yes...it's true...we're posting something.


And actually it's just Deanna posting right now—and it will have to be added to later—but I wanted to let some family and friends know that I cut my hair...




Like REALLY cut it...




Like....











I. CUT. IT.



And I love it. No I don't wear it this sassy every day. Normally it's more like this chick. Carrie Mulligan...fantastic actress...





Also I don't wear headbands, and my hair is thicker with a little more texture. Anyway, I was scared I was going to look exactly like a boy or like Carol Burnett but I think it worked out well. I donated the ponytail to locks of love. It was a hefty donation!

The good news is Dale likes it too:)

More pictures to come of me getting it cut as well as
-wedding pictures
-yellowstone pictures
-life pictures
etc, etc, etc...

3 comments:

Shauna said...

that's some cute hair. i wanna see your every-day look, too.

taryn said...

Ok, after seeing your seriously beautiful short hair and Angie's new adorable short hair, I'm so jealous that I can't do short hair! If I ever get brave enough I will fly you out (or I'll go there) and have you cut it. I don't trust anyone else.

Torgersons said...

Cute hair cut!! I think this would change Dan's mind about girls still looking cute with short hair. I love it!